Friday, April 17, 2009

Hooties are flying out the door!


I have packaged the hooties and they are on the way to their new homes. Tonight I will see Jodi at her opening in Riverside Village and will not need to mail, but wanted her to get a pretty package as well. I wrapped them in old unused pattern sheets, tied with tulle and stamped tag.

Yesterday I visited Great Stuff here in East Nashville as the owner Elizabeth had contacted me after seeing my wares in Art & Invention. Elizabeth also has a store in Franklin so now another place to buy White Cottage locally. Both Art & Invention and Great Stuff will carry cutie hooties, sweet tweets and shadowboxes.

If you are local come on out to the show tonight, find details here. If you haven't seen The Creative Jar's new stuff you are really missing out, go check it out NOW! A very hippie chick vibe happening! LOVE IT!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So spiffy! My stuff looks life postcards.