Monday, May 17, 2010

Oh deer!






I have been working on some things for the up coming events. The little deer are one of the new
items I will be showing this weekend. If you are in the area come on out to the first East Nashville Arts Fest happening this Saturday and Sunday 11am-7pm. . Not only will you see your local favs but a lot of new faces never before seen in Nashville. GO check out the facebook page here.
We will have over 50 vendors!



If you have other plans and just cannot make it this weekend then next weekend May 29th I will be at the Hands together in Flatrock Music & Atrs Festival in Coleman Park 10am-4pm. This is the 3rd year for this festival with over 50 artist participating. Here is where you will find more information as well as the music line up.





I am soooo excited! Stop by and say hello, I'd love to meet you.

3 comments:

Pam C. said...

I will stop by Saturday.

KitschKrafts said...

Oh, I love these dear!! I wish I was still in Nashville. Hope things went well.

Jentan på landet said...

How cute :)