Friday, February 8, 2008

Pay it Forward


As I was flickr browsing yesterday I came across Tiffany from "sew you think" and read her pay it forward topic posted in "I made it myself. This is so fun! Here's the deal....sometime in the next 365 days Tiffany will be sending me a surprise (and oh how I love surprises). Then in return I will send a surprise to the first three people to comment on this post, who will promise to pay it forward as well. Okay time for all you lurkers to come out and play!!


Isn't this Exciting!

The rules? You will get something handmade from me, maybe not anytime soon, but sometime with in the next 365 days. If you decide to participate, you must do the same on your blog, and make something for the first three people who comment to your PIF post.You never know what you will get....

Thanks Tiffany, go check out her blog blask kids.

4 comments:

zenzhetty said...

If I was to comment on your blog then we would be going around in a circle wouldn't we? :-)

Anonymous said...

I would like to add to this and join the FUN!

Kim said...

Thanks guys, waiting for one more to play then I will announce on the blog.

bLaSk said...

I am still giggling like a little school girl over all of this! How much fun is it going to be to have big smiles for this year! What a wonderful way to start off '08!