Wednesday, October 29, 2008

HOOT of a time!






Here is a quick post...just so you can see the hoots. The owls are filled fabric, the branch is from my neighborhood (no trees were harmed, fallen branches), paper background with paper flowers.
The orange one you have seen before but this is a somewhat better picture and I added some new flowers (I may be pushing the limit here). The blue one is a new addition, I am working on 2 more today. Boy are these hard to get a decent picture with the glass glare. Last event I only brought one back home, so hope this new hoots will find homes this weekend. I know I said I would post them in the shop but I am concerned about mailing them. Next trip to the post office I'll take one and see what type of shipping options we have. If you are interested in a hoot just email me and we'll work it out.

1 comment:

Angela said...

You are killing me with how cute these are!!! I am putting these on my Christmas list if they are in your Etsy shop!